-
January 3rd, 2007, 04:55 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I have a few of the 15595A-315 crossover modules for my anniversary series amps.
They are (obviously) already setup for 315 high pass.
I plan on using them mainly for the CD Horn EQ, which I will build and install the proper module for my drivers and horns into the 15595A
I don't need the crossover to function at all, as I am using an outboard 4 way crossover. The outboard crossover will run these particular amps from 1200Hz on up.
Will there be any problems using the modules with the 315hz crossover in the amps since I am already crossing them over at 1200? will it cause any phase problems or anything like that? I am only really interested in the Horn EQ for this particular project.
Thanks for any insight that can be shared!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks